Jun 11, 2013
On June 11th we celebrated the 2013 Rotary Person of the Year -
Steve Marcus. Ggiven annually by the Rotary Club of Milwaukee, the
purpose of the Rotary Person of the Year Award is to foster:
- high ethical standards in business and the professions;
- worthiness and usefulness of all useful occupations; and
- the dignifying by each Rotarian of his/her occupation as an
opportunity to serve society.
The award recognizes individuals who:
- through their profession, have made the community a better
place to live and work; and
- have made contributions in the form of important leadership
activities or in the advancement of ideas, products or
Read more about Steve Marcus and the award here.